It's easy to get started. Book Here.
Online booking is available for current clients. If you are newly inquiring about services, please click the “Book an Appointment” button below and add yourself to the waitlist by following the steps in Jane app. The waitlist is a queue to book a free 15 minute consultation by phone or video call. Consultation appointments are normally scheduled within 1-2 weeks and must be completed prior to beginning services.
If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can leave Kí a confidential voicemail at (250) 207-3848 and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
If your matter is urgent, please phone the mental health crisis line 310-6789 for immediate support and available resources or online chat @ crisiscentrechat.ca or youthinbc.com
Please note, my practice is currently full, click here to learn more.
- Crime Victims Assistance Program (CVAP)
- Veteran Affairs
- Medavie Blue Cross
- First Nations Health Authority (FNHA)
- Autism Funding Unit (AFU)/MCFD
- Partners In Education
- Heritage Christian Online School
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver Employee Assistance Program
- HumanaCare Employee Assistance Program